Analysis of the cartoon of The miraculous draught of fishes , [1824?]
- Analysis of the cartoon of The miraculous draught of fishes / being the fifth engraved and published by T. Holloway, R. Slann, and T.S. Webb ; the letter-press by T. Bensley ...
- London : T. Bensley, [1824?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 p. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND623 R2 A69 1824+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed wrappers; stitched, as issued.
Title and publishing information from front wrapper.
Date from DNB.
One of a series of six pamphlets to accompany engravings after the Raphael cartoons. One for seventh print (1839) never published?
"T. Bensley, Printer, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London"
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, T. -- Printer.Raphael, 1483-1520. Miraculous Draught of Fishes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.