The complete guide to the fine arts : containing instructions in the art of drawing, oil colour painting, water colour painting, perspective, flower painting, miniature painting, oriental tinting, crayon painting, lithographic drawing, engraving on wood and copper, sketching from nature, etc., etc., valuable recipes, etc.
- London : W. Brittain ..., T. Sloper ..., and all booksellers, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- , 208 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7430 C65 1841Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by T. Sloper, High Street, Mary-le-bone
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Technique.Brittain, W. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Technique.Painting -- Technique.Perspective.Sloper, T. -- Printer.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1841.Woodcut, Colored -- Specimens -- 1841.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.