Fairland, Thomas, 1804-1852, Juliens' New progressive drawing book of the human figure , [18--]
- Juliens' New progressive drawing book of the human figure / drawn from nature by Monsieur Julien ... ; lithographed by Thomas Fairland.
- London : David Bogue, 86, Fleet Street, [18--].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves, 24 leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 32 x 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC765 F4+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Brown publisher's cloth binding; title gold-stamped on cover.
Bookseller's ticket: R. Ackermann, 191 Regent Street.
Bookseller suggests date of ca. 1845.
Cover title: Studies of figures.
Plates printed by M. & N. (Michael & Nicholas) Hanhart.
- Subject Terms:
- A. B. -- Pres. insc. to F. J. G. Boehn, 1854.Anatomy, Artistic.Boehn, F. J. G. -- Pres. insc. from A. B., 1854.Bogue, David -- Publisher.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Hanhart, Michael & Nicholas -- Printer.Human figure in art.Lithography -- Specimens -- [18--].
- Drawing books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.