A week at Bridge of Allan : comprising an account of the Airthrey Spa, and a series of six excursions to the interesting scenery around this rising watering-place / by Charles Rogers ... ; illustrated with numerous highly-finished engravings.
- Edinburgh : W.H. Lizars ..., Samuel Highley ..., London, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- , 228 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA880 C4 R6 1852Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by William Home Lizars; after William Banks.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Added engraved t.p.
Half t.p. reads: Excursions from a Scottish watering-place.
- Subject Terms:
- Central Region (Scotland) -- Guidebooks.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1852.Highley, Samuel -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1852.Lizars, W. H. (William Homes), 1788-1859 -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1852.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.