The epochs of painting : a biographical and critical essay on painting and painters of all times and many places / by Ralph Nicholson Wornum ...
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 583 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND50 .W882 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by Harriet Ludlow Clarke.
Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street and Charing Cross.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Painters.Painting -- History.William Clowes & Sons,ltd. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1864.
YCBA Collections Search
Wornum, Ralph Nicholson, 1812-1877, The epochs of painting , 1864
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.