Nineteenth century trade binding / by Geoffrey Wakeman.
- Kidlington, Oxford : Plough Press, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., samples ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ270.G7 W3+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has copy no. .
Limited edition of 150 copies.
"Text and illustrations, printed by Jonathan Stephenson at the Rocket Press, The Vicarage, Steventon, Oxfordshire. Bound by Woolnough Fine Bindings, Wellingborough, Northants."
Includes samples of leather and cloth bindings & a brass type.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Great Britain -- History.Bookbinding, Victorian.Plough Press -- Publisher.Rocket Press -- Printer.Stephenson, Jonathan -- Printer.Woolnough Fine Bindings -- Bookbinder.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.