Nineteenth century Norfolk stained glass : gazetteer, directory : an account of Norfolk stained glass painters / Birkin Haward.
- Norwich [Norfolk] : Geo Books and Centre of East Anglian Studies, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 302 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm. + 4 microfiches.
- Reference LibraryNK5344 N6 H28 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Glass painters -- England -- Directories.Glass painting and staining -- England -- Norfolk -- Directories.Glass painting and staining -- England -- Norfolk -- History -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Haward, Birkin, Nineteenth century Norfolk stained glass , 1984