Aunt Louisa's Alphabet book : comprising alphabet of fruits, country alphabet, London alphabet, alphabet of games & sports / with twenty-four pages of illustrations printed in colours by Evans and Kronheim.
- London : F. Warne ; [1870?]
New York : Scribner, Welford, [1870?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5703 V344 A6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 268
BAC : Inscription dated Christmas, 1871
Gold- and black-stamped purple publisher's cloth binding.
Eng. Cat. of Books has date of 1870.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabet rhymes.Alphabets -- Specimens.Evans and Kronheim -- Printer.Evans, Edmund, 1826-1905 -- Printer.Gilford, John Parkin -- Provenance.Kronheim, Joseph, 1810-1896 -- Printer.Scribner, Welford, and Co. -- Publisher.Warne (Frederick) and Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- [1870?].
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Valentine, L. (Laura), d. 1899, Aunt Louisa's Alphabet book , [1870?]