Travels in Egypt, Nubia, Holy land, Mount Lebanon, and Cyprus, in the year 1814 / by Henry Light ...
- London : Printed for Rodwell and Martin, New Bond Street, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, , 279 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., facsim., map ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS48 L72 1818+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by Charles Heath, John Walker, W. Smith, James Watts, George(?) Shepherd, and Neele and Son; after Henry Light.
Large paper copy.
Bound in vellum.
Printed by S. Hamilton, Weybridge, Surrey.
- Subject Terms:
- Duckett, Joseph Fade, 1796-1875 -- Autograph.Egypt -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1818.Etching -- Specimens -- 1818.Hamilton, S. -- Printer.Middle East -- Description and travel.Nubia -- Description and travel.Palestine -- Description and travel.Rodwell and Martin -- Publisher.Weybridge (Surrey) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1818.
YCBA Collections Search
Light, Henry, Sir, 1783-1870, Travels in Egypt, Nubia, Holy land, Mount Lebanon, and Cyprus, in the year 1814 , 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.