Paley, F. A. (Frederick Apthorp), 1815-1888, A manual of Gothic architecture , 1846
A manual of Gothic architecture / by F.A. Paley ...
- London : John Van Voorst, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 304 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA963 .P34 1846Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertisements: 4 pages at end.
Plates engraved by Thurston Thompson; after John Raphael Brandon and Joshua Arthur Brandon.
Blind-stamped brown publisher's cloth binding.
Printed by S. & J. Bentley, Wilson, and Fley.
- Subject Terms:
- Adair, Robert, Sir, 1763-1855 -- Bookplate.Architecture -- Details.Architecture, Gothic.Bentley (S. & J.), Wilson, and Fley -- Printer.Van Voorst, John -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.