IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tatham, Charles Heathcote, 1772-1842, Ornaments, Grecian and Roman , [1824?]
Ornaments, Grecian and Roman : representing the best examples of friezes, altars, pedestals, sarcophagi, candelabra seats, chairs, chimaeras, sphinxes, pilasters, vases ... : accurately drawn from the originals at Rome, now scattered in various collections and cabinets of celebrity on the continent / by Charles Heathcote Tatham ...
- London : Priestley and Weale ..., [1824?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 32 x 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA3340 T47 1824+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Prospectus for: Etchings representing the best examples of Grecian and Roman architectural ornament ... London : Priestley & Weale, 1826.
At head of title: January 1, 1825, Part I and continued every alternate week, till completed, in 21 parts at 4s. each.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Decoration and ornament, Ancient.Decoration and ornament, Architectural.Priestly and Weale -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- [1824?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.