Roxby, Robert, 1767?-1846, The lay of the Reedwater minstrel , 1832
The lay of the Reedwater minstrel : illustrated with notes, historical and explanatory / by Robert Roxby.
- Newcastle : Printed by T. and J. Hodgson, Union-Street, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 46 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5249.R45 L3 1832 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4782 .H46 1823 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 2 is bound with: Verses written at the house of Mr. Henderson at Longleeford, near Cheviot, Northumberland, 1823.
BEIN 2013 1220 1: No. 11 of 26 titles bound together with binder's title: Newcastle Typographical Society, Poetical, 1817-1853. From the library of George Noble Clark.
Illustrations by Thomas Bewick.
Printed for the Newcastle Typographical Society.
Martin, J. Privately printed books, p. 425
Lowndes, IV, p. 160
Hugo, T. Bewick collector, 394.
- Subject Terms:
- Brand, Robert -- Autograph.Clark, George Noble -- Ownership.Newcastle Typographical Society -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1832.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.