IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richardson, Moses Aaron, 1793-1871, The borderer's table book, or, Gatherings of the local history and romance of the English and Scottish border , 1846
The borderer's table book, or, Gatherings of the local history and romance of the English and Scottish border / by M.A. Richardson.
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne : Printed for the author and sold by Henry G. Bohn, York Street, Covent Garden, London, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 8 v. in 4 : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA880 B72 R52View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Some illustrations engraved by Isaac Nicholson, William Watts, Thomas Bewick, G. French, and Thomas Orlando Sheldon Jewitt; after L. Pool, and J.T. Bell.
- Subject Terms:
- Bohn, Henry G. -- Publisher.Legends -- England -- Northumberland.Legends -- Great Britain.Legends -- Scotland -- Borders Region.Northumberland (England) -- History.Richardson, M. A. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.