IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
A new drawing book of heads, from Castiglione , [176-?]
A new drawing book of heads, from Castiglione : very useful for youth to draw after.
- London : Printed for Robt. Sayer, in Fleet Street, [176-?]
- Physical Description:
- 6 leaves : all ill. ; 17 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 N48Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Unbound and stitched, as issued.
Plates are numbered 131, 2-6.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- [176-?].Heads (Anatomy)Sayer, Robert -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Handbooks and manuals.
The Line of Beauty : British Drawings and Watercolors of the Eighteenth Century (Yale Center for British Art, 2001-05-19 - 2001-08-05) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.