Paoletti, John T, The critical eye/I , 1984
- The critical eye/I : Victor Burgin, Gilbert & George, Mary Kelly, Richard Long, Bruce McLean, David Tremlett / catalogue by John T. Paoletti.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 28 cm. + 6 pieces.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND468 P3 1984+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Reference LibraryND468 .P3 1984 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In box, as issued.
Catalogue published in conjunction with the exhibition of the same name at the Yale Center for British Art, May l6-July l5, l984.
Accompanied by 6 pieces of art created especially for this catalogue by the artists showing in the exhibition.
- v.1. Catalogue -- v.2. Bibliography.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Burgin, Victor.George, 1942-Gilbert, 1943-Kelly, Mary, 1941-Long, Richard, 1945-McLean, Bruce, 1944-Tremlett, David, 1945-Yale Center for British Art -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.