Liverseege, Henry, 1803-1832, Engravings from the works of Henry Liverseege, 1832-35]
Engravings from the works of Henry Liverseege.
- London, Hodgson, Boys and Graves; [etc., etc., 1832-35]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., front. (port.),  pl. 44 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 140Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engr. t.-p., with vignette.
Plates dated 1832-1835.
Plates engraved by William C. Giller, John P. Quilley, William James Ward, John Charles Bromley, James Bromley, John Porter, Samuel Cousins, Henry Quilley, Joseph Epenetus Coombs, George Raphael Ward, and R.P. Barlow; after Henry Liverseege.
Frontispiece engraved by Henry Cousins; after William Bradley.
- Subject Terms:
- Grundy and Goadsby -- Publisher.Hodgson, Boys and Graves -- Publisher.Liverseege, Henry, 1803-1832.Philips, John Capel, 1831-1907 -- Bookplate.
- Mezzotints -- 1832-1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.