Some account of the proposed improvements of the western part of London : by the formation of the Regent's Park, the new street, the new sewer, &c. &c. : illustrated by a variety of plans, and accompanied by explanatory and critical observations / by J. White.
- The second edition, with additions.
- London : Printed for Cadell & Davies ..., Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown ..., Edmund Lloyd ..., and W. Reynolds ..., 1815
- Physical Description:
- xii, 99, xciv p.,  leaves of folded plates : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA9188 L7 S6 1815Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plans engraved by Samuel John Neele and J. Bacon; drawn by Peter Potter after John Nash, Thomas Leverton, Thomas Chawner, and John White.
Bound with: Brief remarks on the proposed Regent's Canal / by an observer. London : J. Hatchard, 1812.
Printed by W. Reynolds, 137 Oxford Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell & Davies -- Publisher.City planning -- England -- London.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1815.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1815.Lloyd, Edmund -- Publisher.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown -- Publisher.Regent's Park (London, England)Reynolds, W. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
White, John, approximately 1747-1813, Some account of the proposed improvements of the western part of London , 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.