Excursions in the counties of Kent, Gloucester, Hereford, Monmouth, and Somerset, in the years 1802, 1803, and 1805; illustrated by descriptive sketches of the most interesting places and buildings; particularly the cathedrals of Canterbury, Gloucester, Hereford, and Bristol. With delineations of character in different ranks of life. By J.P. Malcolm ...
- 2d ed.
- London, Printed by and for Nichols, son, and Bentley, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. ., 245 p. 21 pl. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 M243 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.p., engr., dated 1813.
Plates drawn and etched by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1814.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Hazard, Joseph P. -- Autograph.Longmans, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Nichols, Son, and Bentley -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Malcolm, James Peller, 1767-1815, Excursions in the counties of Kent, Gloucester, Hereford, Monmouth, and Somerset, in the years 1802, 1803, and 1805;, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.