Designs for ornamental window glass : with explanatory remarks and an index : 1st March, 1847
- [London] : Martin & Hood, litho., Gt. Newport St., London, 1847.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves (some folded) : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK5146 A1 D37 1847Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Blind-stamped brown publisher's cloth binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Glass, Ornamental.Martin & Hood -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- 1847.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1847.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.