The folding image : screens by western artists of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries/ by Michael Komanecky and Virginia Fabbri Butera ; with an introduction by Janet W. Adams.
- New Haven, Conn. : Yale University Art Gallery, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 312 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2910 K65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, March 4-Sept. 3, 1984 and at the Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, Oct. 11, 1984-Jan. 6, 1985.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Biography.Screen painting -- Exhibitions.Screens -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Komanecky, Michael, The folding image , 1984