White, Robert, 1802-1874, The Tynemouth nun , 1829
- The Tynemouth nun : a poem / by Robert White.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : Printed by T. and J. Hodgson, Union Street, and sold by E. Charnley, Bigg Market, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- , 35 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5795 W62 T9 1829 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4782 H46 1823 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is the author's presentation copy to Gilbert James Franch; ALS from White to French tipped in. Copy 2 is bound with: Verses written at the house of Mr. Henderson at Longleeford. Newcastle, 1823.
SML,Y Byz N43 818 2: Binder's title: Newcastle reprints, v. 2.
BEIN 2013 1220 1: No. 9 of 26 titles bound together with binder's title: Newcastle Typographical Society, Poetical, 1817-1853. From the library of George Noble Clark.
"Edited by Mr. Adamson ... two hundred copies were printed, including four on white India paper, and two on light red paper"--Martin.
Vignettes on t.p. and half title by Thomas Bewick.
Hugo, T. Bewick collector, 392
Martin, J. Privately printed books, p. 420
Lowndes, IV, p. 160
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, George Noble -- Ownership.French, Gilbert J. (Gilbert James), 1804-1866 -- Pres. insc. from the author.White, Robert, 1802-1874 -- Pres. insc. to Gilbert James French, 1804-1866.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.