Lalumia, Matthew Paul, Realism and politics in Victorian art of the Crimean War , c1984
Realism and politics in Victorian art of the Crimean War / by Matthew Paul Lalumia.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI Research Press, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 280 p. : ill. ; 24cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 L34 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Revision of thesis (Ph. D.)--Yale University, 1981.
Bibliography: p. -272.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British.Art, Victorian -- Great Britain.Crimean War, 1853-1856, in art.