IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lalumia, Matthew Paul, Realism and politics in Victorian art of the Crimean War , c1984
Realism and politics in Victorian art of the Crimean War / by Matthew Paul Lalumia.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI Research Press, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 280 p. : ill. ; 24cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 L34 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Revision of thesis (Ph. D.)--Yale University, 1981.
Bibliography: p. -272.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British.Art, Victorian -- Great Britain.Crimean War, 1853-1856, in art.