IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nicholson, Michael Angelo, -1842, The five orders , 1834
The five orders : geometrical and in perspective : with their corresponding antae : intended to facilitate the architect, the draughtsman, and also the builder, in designing and drawing, wherein the above orders are made use of / elucidated in a manner never hitherto shown by M.A. Nicholson ...
- London : Published and to be had of Mr. M.A. Nicholson at his Architectural Drawing Academy, 1, Melton Place, Euston Square ..., 1834.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2815 N52 1834+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved by A. Dick and George Gladwin; after Michael Angelo Nicholson.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Orders.Black, Adam -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.Nicholson, M. A. -- Publisher.Priestley & Weale -- Publisher.Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.Windrin, John T. -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.