A statement of the objects of this institution and the adaptation of Nottingham Castle as its permanent location by the town council of Nottingham.
- Nottingham : Printed by Thomas Forman and Sons, Sherwood Street, 1878.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p.,  leaves of folded plates : ill., plans ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1440 S7 1878+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Original printed wrappers bound in.
At head of title: Nottingham Castle. The Midland Counties Art Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Great Britain.Forman (Thomas) and Sons -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1878.Nottingham (England) -- Art museums.
- Chromolithographs -- 1878.
YCBA Collections Search
Nottingham Castle Museum, A statement of the objects of this institution and the adaptation of Nottingham Castle as its permanent location by the town council of Nottingham, 1878
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.