Catalogue of the extensive library of S.F. Longstaffe, Esq., of Norton : comprising local and antiquarian works, engravings, topographical and historical collections and works illustrated by Bewick blocks : with original wood-cuts and electrotypes / which will be sold by auction by J.A. Henderson ... at the Central Sales Rooms, Silver Street, Stockton-on-Tees, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, the 26th, 27th, and 28th September, 1894, commencing each day at 2 p.m.
- Thornaby-on-Tees : Printed by H. Wilson, Darlington Street, 1894.
- Physical Description:
- 44 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ997 L66 1894View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Label on cover reads: Catalogue of the Longstaffe Library, Norton.
- Subject Terms:
- Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 -- Bibliography.Pattirow, H. -- Autograph.Rare books -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Wilson, H. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Longstaffe, S. F, Catalogue of the extensive library of S.F. Longstaffe, Esq., of Norton , 1894
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.