Catalogue of the Hoare library at Stourhead, co. Wilts. : to which are added an account of the museum of British antiquities, a catalogue of the paintings and drawings, and a description of the mansion / by the late Sir Richard Colt Hoare ...
- London : Printed by John Bowyer Nichols and Son ..., 1840.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 780 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ997 H6 1840 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ997 H6 1840 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Catalogue compiled by John Bowyer Nichols.
"Chronological list of the works of Sir R.C. Hoare": p. xix-xxvi.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is bound in blind- stamped green publisher's cloth. Copy 2 has stamp of the Incorporated Law Society of the United Kingdom on t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Private collections.Great Britain -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Hoare, Richard Colt, Sir, 1758-1838 -- Library.Nichols (John Bowyer) and Son -- Publisher.Stourhead (England)Voyages and travels -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Hoare, Richard Colt, Sir, 1758-1838, Catalogue of the Hoare library at Stourhead, co. Wilts. , 1840
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.