Ditton, Humphry, 1675-1715, A treatise of perspective, demonstrative and practical , 1712
- A treatise of perspective, demonstrative and practical : illustrated with copper cutts / by Humphrey Ditton ....
- London : Printed for B. Tooke ... and D. Midwinter ..., 1712.
- Physical Description:
- , xvi, 173 p., 6 leaves of folded plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 D57 1712 copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 D57 1712 copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisements: p. 
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 has presentation inscription from W. A. Walleston to J.G.A. Slaggall. Numbers 49-50 omitted in paging of copy 2.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Davidson, Jacob -- Autograph. (copy 1).Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1712.Midwinter, D. -- Publisher.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.Slaggall, J. G. A. -- Pres. insc. from W. A. Walleston. (copy 1).Tooke, B. -- Publisher.Walleston, W. A. -- Pres. insc. to J. G. A. Slaggall. (copy 1).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.