New principles of linear perspective, or, The art of designing on a plane, the representations of all sorts of objects : in a more general and simple method than has been hitherto done / by Brook Taylor ... ; revised and corrected by John Colson ...
- The third edition.
- London : Printed for John Ward, at the King's-Arms in Little-Britain, 1749.
- Physical Description:
- x, -80 p.,  leaves of folded plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 T3 1749Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Initials; head- and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1749.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.Ward, John -- Publisher.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Taylor, Brook, 1685-1731, New principles of linear perspective, or, The art of designing on a plane,, 1749
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.