Reliquiæ antiquæ eboracenses, or, Remains of antiquity, relating to the county of York : illustrated by plates and woodcuts / by William Bowman ... ; assisted by several local antiquaries.
- Leeds : Cooke and Clark, printers, Briggate, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- , 96 p., 15 leaves of plates (somee folded) : ill. (some col.), map ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.Y6 B7 1855+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by William Bowman; after William Bowman and T.N. Brushfield.
Lithographs printed by J.S. Stott, Ellingworth, J.F. Masser, and E. Pulleyn.
BAC: Original printed wrappers for parts 1-3 bound in at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Carr, William -- Bookplate.Cooke and Clark -- Publisher.Ellingworth -- Printer.Masser, J. -- Printer.Pulleyn, E. -- Printer.Stott, J. S. -- Printer.
- Lithotints -- 1855.
Lithographs -- 1855.
Wood engravings -- 1855.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Bowman, William, Reliquiæ antiquæ eboracenses, or, Remains of antiquity, relating to the county of York , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.