The Bewick collector : a supplement to a descriptive catalogue of the works of Thomas and John Bewick : consisting of additions to the various divisions of cuts, wood blocks, etc., enumerated in that work : the whole described from the originals contained in the largest and most perfect collection ever formed and illustrated with a hundred and eighty cuts / by Thomas Hugo ...
- London : L. Reeve and Co., 1868.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 353 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE1212.B5 H8 Suppl. Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSave 2505Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by J.E. Taylor and Co.
SML,Y Cole X368 B47 +866a: Large paper copy. 29 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Bewick, John, 1760-1795 -- Bibliography.Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 -- Bibliography.Brice, Seward William, 1846-1914 -- Bookplate.Engraving -- Private collections.Reeve (Lovell) and Co. -- Publisher.Shorter, Clement King, 1857-1926 -- Bookplate.Taylor (J. E.) and Co. -- Printer.Wood-engraving -- Catalogs.
- Wood engravings -- 1868.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.