New Zealand, its advantages and prospects, as a British colony; with a full account of the land claims, sales of crown lands, aborigines, etc., etc. by Charles Terry ...
- London, T. & W. Boone, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 366 p. front., plates, ports., fold. map 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU411 T32 1842Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Text printed by G. Norman.
Plates lithographed and printed by Paul Gauci.
Advertisements:  p. at front.
Green publisher's cloth binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Boone, T. & W. -- Publisher.Gauci, Paul -- Printer.Great Britain -- Colonies -- New Zealand.Land tenure -- New Zealand.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1842.Maori (New Zealand people)New Zealand -- Description and travel.New Zealand -- Economic conditions.Norman, G. -- Printer.Novar, Ronald Crawfurd Munro-Ferguson, Sir, 1860-1934 -- Bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.