Berquin, M. (Arnaud), 1747-1791, The blossoms of morality , 1828
- The blossoms of morality : intended for the amusement and instruction of young ladies and gentlemen / by the editor of The looking-glass for the mind ; with forty-seven cuts designed and engraved by I. Bewick.
- The eighth edition.
- London : Printed for J. Harris, G.B. Whitaker, Baldwin and Cradock [and nine others], 1828.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 235 p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ6 B458 B6 1820Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Baker and Fletcher -- Publisher.Baldwin and Cradock -- Publisher.Booker, J. -- Publisher.Cowie (George) and Co. -- Publisher.Hamilton, Adams, and Co. -- Publisher.Harris, J. -- Publisher.Harvey and Darton -- Publisher.Houlston and Son -- Publisher.Poole and Edwards -- Publisher.Simpkin and Marshall -- Publisher.Souter, J. -- Publisher.Whittaker, G. B. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1828.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.