An architectural and historical account of Crosby Place, London : compiled from original and unpublished sources, with an appendix of illustrative documents and fac-simile autographs of several of its ancient possessors / by Edward L. Blackburn ...
- London : John Williams ..., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- , ii, 92,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., facsims. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA970 B62 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates are after Edward L. Blackburn.
"T.R. Drury, Printer, Johnson's Court, Fleet Street, London"
Describes Crosby Hall, a merchant's home of ca. 1460-1470 that stood near Bishopsgate, was taken down in 1908 and re-erected in Chelsea.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Architecture, Medieval -- England.Crosby Hall (London, England)Etching -- Specimens -- 1834.Williams, John -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1834.
YCBA Collections Search
Blackburn, Edward Lushington, An architectural and historical account of Crosby Place, London , 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.