Women artists in nineteenth-century France and England : their art education, exhibition opportunities and membership of exhibiting societies and academies, with an assessment of the subject matter of their work and summary biographies / Charlotte Yeldham.
- New York : Garland, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. in 2 : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6847 Y45 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- 19th century.Art, French -- 19th century.Women artists -- England -- Biography.Women artists -- France -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
Yeldham, Charlotte, 1951-, Women artists in nineteenth-century France and England , 1984