Sir Francis Drake and the famous voyage, 1577-1580 , c1984
- Sir Francis Drake and the famous voyage, 1577-1580 : essays commemorating the quadricentennial of Drake's circumnavigation of the earth / edited by Norman J.W. Thrower.
- Berkeley : University of California Press, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 214 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. (some col.), maps ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryG420 D7 S57 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index.
Bibliography: p. 177-206.
- Subject Terms:
- Drake, Francis, Sir, 1540?-1596.Voyages around the world.