Sketches from nature : taken, and coloured, in a journey to Margate : published from the original designs / by George Keate ... ; to which is now first added, memoirs of the life of the author.
- The fifth edition.
- London : Printed by J. Cundee ... for T. Hurst [and 6 others], 1802.
- Physical Description:
- iv, iii-viii, , 261 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3539 K15 S5 1802Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Charles Grignion; after Antonio Zucchi. Wood engravings by Thomas Bewick and Richard Austin.
Hugo, T. Bewick collector, 175
- Subject Terms:
- Booth, J. -- Publisher.Bothomley, A. -- Publisher.Cundee, J. -- Printer.Dingle, J. -- Publisher.Holmes, H. -- Publisher.Hurst, T. -- Publisher.Margate (England)Richards, T. -- Publisher.Robinson, W. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1802.
Engravings -- 1802.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.