The natural history and antiquities of Selborne, in the county of Southampton / by the Rev. Gilbert White ... ; the standard edition by E.T. Bennett, thoroughly revised, with additional notes by James Edmund Harting ...
- Stereotyped ed., with ten letters not included in any other edition of the work / illustrated with engravings by Thomas Bewick and others.
- London : Swan Sonnenschein & Co., 1891.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, , 568 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH138 S4 W5 1891Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Thomas Bewick, John Jackson, Charles Thurston Thompson, Charles Gray, and Charlton Nesbit.
Text printed by Hazell, Watson & Viney.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Fulton, John Farquhar, 1899-1960 -- Ownership (Med Hist copy).Hazell, Watson, & Viney -- Printer.Macdonald, J. -- Autograph, 1891.Moid, G. H. -- Autograph.Natural history -- England -- Selborne.Selborne (England) -- Antiquities.Sonnenschein (Swan) & Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
White, Gilbert, 1720-1793, The natural history and antiquities of Selborne,, 1891
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.