Hipple, Walter John, The beautiful, the sublime, & the picturesque in eighteenth-century British aesthetic theory , 1957
The beautiful, the sublime, & the picturesque in eighteenth-century British aesthetic theory / by Walter John Hipple.
- Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press, 1957.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 390 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryBH221 G72 H56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 377-384.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics -- History.Sublime, The.