Ancient historic ballads.
- Newcastle : Printed and sold by D. Akenhead and Sons : Sold also by Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme, Paternoster Row, London, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- , 236 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1181 A52 1807Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Ms. note on front free endpaper says wood engraving on t.p. is by John Hodgson; Hugo says it's by Thomas Bewick.
This copy belonged to Thomas Hugo.
Bound in original boards.
Hugo, T. Bewick collector, 3798
- Subject Terms:
- Akenhead (D.) and Sons -- Printer.Ballads, English.English poetry -- 18th century.Hugo, Thomas, 1820-1876 -- Bookplate.Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme -- Publisher.Mackey, Matthew -- Bookplate.
- Wood engravings -- 1807.
- Richard Plantagenet / by T. Hull
- The cave of Marar, the man of sorrows
- The battle of Floddon
- The hermit of Warkworth / by T. Percy --Hardyknute.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.