Lowery, Margaret Ruth, Windows of the morning;, 1940
Windows of the morning; a critical study of William Blake's Poetical sketches, 1783, by Margaret Ruth Lowery.
- New Haven, Yale University Press; 1940.
London, H. Milford, Oxford University Press, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 249 p. 2 facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4144 P61 L68 1940 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This book in another form was offered at Yale University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy "
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827. Poetical sketches.