Lowery, Margaret Ruth, Windows of the morning;, 1940
Windows of the morning; a critical study of William Blake's Poetical sketches, 1783, by Margaret Ruth Lowery.
- New Haven, Yale University Press; 1940.
London, H. Milford, Oxford University Press, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 249 p. 2 facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4144 P61 L68 1940 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This book in another form was offered at Yale University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy "
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827. Poetical sketches.