The Pelican history of England, 1963-
The Pelican history of England.
- 2nd ed.
- Harmondsworth, Middlesex ; Penquin Books, 1963-
Baltimore : Penquin Books, 1963-
- Physical Description:
- v. ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA30 P453 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History.
- v.1. Roman Britain, by I.A. Richmond.--v.2. The beginnings of English society, by D. Whitelock.--v.3. English society in the early Middle Ages by D.M. Stenton.--v.4. England in the late Middle Ages, by A.R. Myers.--v.5. Tudor England, by S. T. Bindoff.--v.6. England in the seventeenth century, by M. Ashley.--v.7. England in the eighteenth century, by J.H. Plumb.--v.8. England in the nineteenth century, 1815-1914, by D. Thomson.--v.9. England in the twentieth century, by D. Thomson.