IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Church of England, The orthodox communicant , 1721
The orthodox communicant : by way of meditation on the order for the administration of the Lord's Supper, or Holy Communion, according to the liturgy of the Church of England.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Engraven and sold by J. Sturt, 1721.
- Physical Description:
- , ix, 82,  p. : ill. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBX5145 A63 O7 1721Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title-page and text within ornamental borders.
List of subscribers:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1721.Lord's Supper -- Prayer-books and devotions -- English.Sturt, John, 1658-1730 -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.