Italian landscape in eighteenth century England; a study chiefly of the influence of Claude Lorrain and Salvator Rosa on English taste, 1700-1800 / by Elizabeth Wheeler Manwaring.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 243 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryBH301 L3 M35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Osborn pe98: With ms. notes by E.W. Manwaring. Presentation inscription to James M. Osborn from Elizabeth W. Manwaring.
BEIN Iy T494 Zz925M: Presentation inscription to Chauncey Brewster Tinker from Elizabeth W. Manwaring.
"The Wellesley Semi-Centennial series."
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape gardening -- England.Landscape painting -- Italy.Landscape.Lorrain, Claude, 1600-1682.Manwaring, Elizabeth Wheeler, b. 1879 -- Ms. notes.Manwaring, Elizabeth Wheeler, b. 1879 -- Presentation inscription to C.B. Tinker.Manwaring, Elizabeth Wheeler, b. 1879 -- Presentation inscription to J.M. Osborn.Nature (Aesthetics)Osborn, James Marshall -- Presentation inscription from E.W. Manwaring.Rosa, Salvatore, 1615-1673.Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- Presentation inscription from E.W. Manwaring.
YCBA Collections Search
Manwaring, Elizabeth Wheeler, 1879-, Italian landscape in eighteenth century England;, 1925