The drawing room album : an ornamental and variegated repository for contributions in literature, music, and drawing : with specimens of each in ornamental borders, on tinted papers ...
- London : Ackermann, Strand : Sold also by Reeves, Cheapside, Ackerman, Regent Street, Fuller, Rathbone Place, and C. Chapple, Pall Mall, 1838.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., music ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6245 .D72 1838+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by James Thomson, W. Read, and Edward Smith; after Edmund Thomas Parris, Ozias Humphry and Henry Melville.
Pencil drawings signed G.F.F.
Date on t.p. appears to have been altered from 1833 to 1838.
Ford has 1833 for date.--Ford, J. Ackermann, p. 223
Printed by Vizetelly, Branston and Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, -- Publisher.Chapple, C. -- Publisher.Color printing.Commonplace-books.Decoration and ornament.Fuller -- Publisher.Reeves -- Publisher.Vizetelly, Branston and Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1838.
Lithographs -- 1838.
Steel engravings -- 1838.
Engravings -- 1838.
Stipple engravings -- 1838.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.