The Sydenham Crystal Palace expositor : with engravings on steel and wood.
- London : James S. Vertue, [1854?]
- Physical Description:
- , 250 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.C9 S9 1854+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy has binder's title: Crystal Palace expositor.
Illustrations by Edwin Roffe, Richard Austin Artlett, William Henry Mote, James H. Baker, Josiah Wood Whymper [i.e. Whimper], Thomas Abel Prior, Arthur Willmore, William Roffe, Alfred Robert Freebairn, Edward John Roberts, Thomas Higham, Mason Jackson, George R. Hall, Ebenezer Challis, Dalziel,and Charles Couzen; after F.R. Roffe, William Calder Marshall, Mauro Gandolphi [i.e. Gandolfi], Richard James Wyatt, J.M.W. Turner, Charles Auguste Fraikin, William Henry Bartlett, John Gibson, John Flaxman, William Wyon, Rafaello Monti, Joseph Durham, and Felix Roffe.
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England)Tatton, Charles William Egerton -- Autograph, 1892.Virtue, James S. -- Publisher.
- Steel engravings -- [1854?].
Wood engravings -- [1854?].
Medal engravings -- [1854?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.