IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Willie and Mary's first day at school, 
Willie and Mary's first day at school.
- [London] : Religious Tract Society, .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ8.3 W54 1866+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Chromoxylographs printed by Kronheim & Co.
In original printed paper covers.
Presentation inscription dated 1869.
Date from Eng. Cat. of Books.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's stories.Kronheim & Co. -- Printer.Religious Tract Society -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.