Kent, Elizabeth Eaton, Goldsmith and his booksellers , 1933
- Goldsmith and his booksellers / by Elizabeth E. Kent.
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Press ; 1933.
London : Oxford University Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 119 p. : ill., ports ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ325 K37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 113-116.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors and publishers.Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- London -- Biography.English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Goldsmith, Oliver, 1730?-1774.