IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The origins of landscape painting in England , 1967
The origins of landscape painting in England : Iveagh Bequest, Kenwood : summer exhibition, 1967.
- London : Greater London Council, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 23 p., 8 p. of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354 O75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Exhibition catalogue organized by Elizabeth Einberg.
Select bibliography: p. 7
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.