IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Morton, H. V. (Henry Vollam), 1892-1979, May Fair , 1927
May Fair : how the site of a low carnival became the heart of fashionable London / by H.V. Morton.
- London : Marshalsea Press, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 92 p. : ill. (chiefly ill.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA678 M67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "'The May Fair Hotel' by Sir Francis Towle": p. -86.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Pictorial works.London (England) -- Social life and customs.May Fair Hotel (London, England)