A natural history of fishes , [1814?]
- A natural history of fishes : forty engravings on wood.
- Alnwick : Printed and sold ... by W. Davison, [1814?].
- Physical Description:
- 36 p. : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH45.5 N37 1814 no.3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed wrappers.
Cased with: A natural history of British birds. Alnwick : W. Davison, [1814?]
British Art Center copy has binder's title: A cabinet of natural history.
Date from BM.
Illustrations by Thomas Bewick.
Hugo, T. Bewick collector, 290.
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, W. -- Printer.Fishes.
- Wood engravings -- [1814?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.